Fishing safari on the best waters
Catch your dream fish!
Enjoy the magic of fishing in Bohinj and its surroundings.
Rivers Sava Bohinjka, Sava Dolinka and Soča are home to many species of fish that will provide a real fishing challenge.
Combine your hobby with a pleasant break in the unspoiled nature of the Triglav National Park. Stay at ALPIK Chalets – Bohinj and recharge your batteries for new fishing ventures.
- Accommodation in ALPIK Chalets - Bohinj
- Zlatorog’s welcome
- Local Bohinj breakfast
- Free high speed wifi
- Free private parking
- Storage space for your fishing equipment
- There are 3 districts in Bohinj: Bohinj Lake, Sava Bohinjka and Mostnica. More information on Fishing in Bohinj.
- Soča valley has 2 and Sava Dolinka has 3 fishing districts.
- Both districts of Soča river include several of it’s tributaries. More information you can find on Fishing on Soča river and Fishing on Sava Dolinka.
FISHING PERMITS AND EQUIPMENT
- You can buy fishing permits for the Bohinj area on the link: Ribiška družina Bohinj.
- For Soča and Sava Dolinka are here: Ribiške karte.
- Equipment rental: Flyfisher’s Friend.
- Choose experience with Bohinjsko/From Bohinj certificate.
ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
- Choose to stay at ALPIK Chalets – Bohinj.
- You can order Local Bohinj Breakfast.
- Try local specialities in Restaurants with Bohinjsko/From Bohinj certificate.
Our units accept from 2 – 6 persons. If you can’t find one for you and need help, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.