Fairy-tale wandering around Bohinj
Exploring the area with children, 4 days, 3 nights in Zlatorog Village from €199 per Person
Soak in this magical nature and breathe in the fresh alpine air in the heart of Triglav National Park. Ukanc, which in local dialect (u konc’) means at the end of the world, lies near Lake Bohinj. This is the land of Zlatorog, the perfect place for an active family vacation in all seasons. First enjoy Zlatorog’s welcome and soon the mysterious white golden-horned chamois will give you a tip where to go and wander around in the next four days and where to stir up your senses in the truly spectacular destination.
In Zlatorog Village – ALPIK Chalets, the mountain fairies will guarantee sweet dreams to all family members. The Zlatorog Fairy Trail hides puzzles for all generations. The kingdom beneath Triglav Mountain is the home to fairy characters and local people who respect nature and know its mysteries. If you follow the golden tips, you will soon find the way to the staggering views of the Julian Alps, one of the 10 most beautiful regions of the world in 2018 according to Lonely Planet. Discover the beauties of Bohinj on your feet or on a bike. Visit the Savica Waterfall that is quite an iconic experience and boosts up your energy.
- 4 days / 3 nights in ALPIK Chalets**** - Bohinj
- Local Bohinj breakfast
- Zlatorog's welcome
- Guided visit to Zlatorog Fairy Trail
- Guided tour to the Savica Waterfall
- Summer Bohinj Mobility Card
- Zlatorog’s welcome and a letter with Zlatorog’s tips,
- Accommodation in ALPIK Chalets – Bohinj,
- Explore the area by yourself and visit the Zlatorog Fairy Trail (booklet and Nexto mobile app).
- Local Bohinj breakfast,
- Zlatorog’s tip: hike & bike adventure or discover the mysteries of Lake Bohinj by yourself.