Fairy-tale relaxation in Zlatorog Village
Fairy tale that can only be found in the silence below Triglav. 4 days, 3 nights in Zlatorog Village from €199 per Person
Would you like to escape the city hustle and bustle? After you spoil your mind and body, time in Bohinj will become really magical. Take time for yourself and retreat to the place of relaxation and active fairy-tale experiences. Zlatorog chalets at Lake Bohinj in genuine alpine style bring cosiness and comfort.
Relax in the pristine nature of Triglav National Park. Search for the magnificent views of the Julian Alps – an area that was pronounced one of the 10 most beautiful regions in the world according to Lonely Planet. Try meditation, yoga and energy hikes during sunrises, in warm afternoons enjoy in the clean water of Lake Bohinj.
Boost up your energy with outdoor massages, breathing technique workshops and walks around Zlatorog Village. Catch a shooting star and the mysterious white gold-horned chamois will make your dreams come true. Magic and relaxation go hand in hand in Zlatorog village. Be spoiled and enjoy. What are you waiting for? Live the fairy tale in Zlatorog Village.
- 3 nights in Zlatorog Village
- Healthy breakfast from a wooden crate (“Bohinjska gajbica”)
- Welcome Zlatorog’s welcome drink
- Morning outdoor activities (yoga, meditation, guided running workshop) - not included
- Boat ride on Lake Bohinj
- Guided visits to Zlatorog Village
- Professional massage (outdoors) - not included
- Zlatorog’s welcome drink and a letter with Zlatorog’s tips,
- Accommodation in Zlatorog Village in the embrace of the snowy alpine walls,
- Discovering the surrounding area and visit to Zlatorog’s Fairy Trail with the trail booklet or Nexto app,
- Go on a walk along Lake Bohinj to Ribčev Laz alone or with a guide, in the afternoon, enjoy lemonade with a view of the lake.
- Golden tip: Morning yoga in the heart of Triglav National Park,
- Healthy breakfast from a wooden crate (“Bohinjska gajbica”),
- Boat ride and rest on the beach,
- Zlatorog’s tip: Professional massage in nature (not included),
- Golden tip: Night walk and star observation.
- Breakfast (self-served or at one of the restaurants in Bohinj),
- Return home.