Head out to explore Slovenia, Austria and Italy from Bohinj
Vacation with tours around Slovenia, Austria and Italy. 8 days, 7 nights in Zlatorog Village from €450 per Person
The fairy-tale village of Ukanc at Lake Bohinj and in the heart of Triglav National Park is home to Zlatorog or the Goldhorn (mythical white chamois with golden horns), the protector of nature and fairy tales. This is the ideal spot for a relaxing vacation that you can spice up with tours to various places at your choice.
And what do we recommend? After tasting the Zlatorog’s welcome, first walk around Bohinj or Bled, on the next day visit the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, whose centre area was designed as a comprehensive outdoor artwork by one of the greatest European architects of the 20th century. Visit the Slovenian pearl of the coast, Piran, a postcard-worthy town full of Venetian architecture that features the tradition of salt-making. And while you are there, you can take a short drive to Trieste or Venice, the floating city with an exceptional history and art. And instead of continuing westwards, go towards the north, the beautiful Austrian cities like Salzburg, Mozart’s city.
Enjoy a fairy-tale vacation in Zlatorog Village and follow go on day trips as you desire. In the morning, set off on an exploration of beauties of Slovenia or the neighbouring countries, return to Zlatorog Village, relax and enjoy in fairy-tale alpine chalets where you will boost your energy to continue your adventures on the next day. Have the best time of your life: 8 days of travel and 7 nights of sweet dreams – the fairy tale awaits you in Zlatorog Village.
- 7 nights in Zlatorog Village
- Local Bohinj breakfast
- Zlatorog's welcome
- Summer Bohinj Mobility Card
BOHINJ AND BLED, SLOVENIA
- Zlatorog Village is located in Bohinj, one of the most beautiful glacial valleys in Europe and in one of the 10 world regions, that was pronounced in 2020 as the destination that you just have to visit,
- Triglav National Park is one of the oldest national parks in Europe. It is protected by Zlatorog (Goldhorn), the mysterious white gold-horned chamois,
- Bled, the most famous Slovenian alpine pearl with an island in the middle of the lake beneath the Julian Alps.
- The capital of love, dragons and legends,
- The eternal elegance of architecture, designed by the distinguished architect Jože Plečnik, who created the modern Ljubljana of the 20th century according to Antique ideals,
- The Green Capital of Europe 2016 with an envious number of public green surfaces per capita.
KOPER AND PIRAN, SLOVENIA
- Coastal cities, charmed by the medieval architecture and Slovenian character,
- Evergreen Mediterranean climate that is only one glimpse away from the Alps,
- Istrian cuisine and wines that will warm up your hearts.
- Salzburg or the City of Salt, Baroque architecture and Mozart’s city of music,
- The historic centre of the City of Salzburg is included on UNESCO’s World Heritage List,
- Tour along “The Sound of Music” Trail.
- The coastal city and port with one of Europe’s best market squares,
- European capital of coffee, the home of the Illy Family,
- The city of shopping promenades and culinary pleasures,
- The fairy-tale Miramare Castle near Trieste with exuberant gardens and lavishing interior.
- The vibrant capital of Croatia,
- The best Christmas destination in Europe,
- History- and culture-soaked city, full of iconic experiences.
- One of the most fascinating cities of the world, floating on water and build on wooden pillars,
- The city of Casanova and courtesans that hosts one of the most famous mask carnivals in the world,
- Venetian lagoon that hides islands, where time has stopped and where the meticulously made and painted glass, known all around the world (Murano) is made.